How many times have you thought of “Real Time Settlement” for your transactions? Is it good or bad for your business? Espay has the solution. We suggest you look at the points below:
- Huge volumes of transactions could prove to be costly for banks and your business in the real-time settlement.
- Additional costs may be incurred with every transaction as banks will have to update processes.
- In the distributor network, it could be a loss for your company due to the huge price for high volume transactions.
- Without complete confirmation, businesses may have to provide huge amounts for real-time settlement to their network. This kind of investment could prove to be harmful as you can’t judge the credibility of network agents.
- Fraud cases may increase as CSP may get the real-time settlement and misguide the receiver about late payments. NPCI/RBI has kept a 2 Hours TAT to raise a complaint.
We hope this solves your concern about a real-time settlement.
However, there are other features that could make your business profitable. Talk to our experts today and find out how.